Top 35 Anthony Robbins Success Inspirational Image Quotes and Sayings
Anthony Jay Robbins is an American author, philanthropist, and life coach. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. In 2015 and 2016 Robbins was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list. Born: February 29, 1960, North Hollywood, California, United States. source: Wikipedia
1. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
2. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
3. Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement
4. For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
5. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
6. I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
7. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
8. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent
actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do
9. In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.
10. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
11. It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives
meaning to our lives.
12. It not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.
13. It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events
14. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give
something back by becoming more.
15. Live with passion!
16. Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command
when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
17. My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton
of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
18. Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people
overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they
can achieve in a decade!
19. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our
focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through
life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
20. Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution
experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
21. Passion is the genesis of genius.
22. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not
23. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
24. Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?
25. Surmounting difficulty is the crucible that forms character.
26. Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life.
27. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce
28. The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.
29. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
30. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having
pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you
don’t, life controls you.
31. The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link
pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and
pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
32. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines
the quality of our lives.
33. There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.
34. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.
35. There’s always away – if you’re committed