Top 21 Brian Tracy Success and Motivational Quotes
Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. He is the author of over seventy books that have been translated into dozens of languages. His popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth, Eat That Frog!, and The Psychology of Achievement. Born: January 5, 1944 source: Wikipedia
Brian Tracy Success and Motivational Quotes:
1. The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you
help others, the more they will want to help you.
2. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?
3. Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing
difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is
simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.
4. Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better
forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the
movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.
5. No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn to start from
scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have
already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our
6. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are
7. If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they
decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your
children the greatest of all blessings.
8. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to
you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger
and better than your current situation.
9. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their
future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their
distant vision, that goal or purpose.
10. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward
what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than
allowing it to master you.
11. I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more
chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
12. In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a
heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to
all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help
alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with.
13. The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek
opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
14. The glue that holds all relationships together — including the relationship between
the leader and the led is trust, and trust is based on integrity.
15. Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person.
16. Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to
handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.
17. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
18. The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with
19. Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the
heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming
very good at it.
20. We feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
21. The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.