Top 15 Mark Victor Hansen Motivational Quotes
Mark Victor Hansen is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer, and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book series.
Born: January 8, 1948,
1. Ideas attract money, time, talents, skills, energy and other complementary ideas
that will bring them into reality.
2. Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself
peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight.
3. I never let my subject get in the way of what I want to talk about.
4. I want to talk with people who care about things that matter that will make a life-changing difference
5. You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By
recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of
becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.
6. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always
be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started
now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and
more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
7. Don’t think it, ink it.
8. In imagination, there’s no limitation.
9. When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.
10. True or true? Yes or yes?.
11. Imitate until you emulate; match and surpass those who launched you. It’s the
highest form of thankfulness.
12. Now is the only time there is. Make your now wow, your minute’s miracles and
your days pay. Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested, and
when you die you will have made a difference.
13. End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and
saying, ‘I love you!’ Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform.
14. Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but
first, you have to believe.
15. The more goals you set – the more goals you get.