Best 21 Inspiring Quotes by Jim Rohn the American entrepreneur about Success
Emanuel James Rohn professionally known as Jim Rohn, was an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker.
Born: September 17, 1930
Died: December 5, 2009
1. It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters
most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.
2. Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness–great wealth,
great return, great satisfaction, a great reputation, and great joy.
3. For every disciplined effort, there are multiple rewards.
4. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
5. Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention.
6. Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for
understanding and awareness.
7. The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not
give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have
8. The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.
9. To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I
do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?
10. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.
11. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
12. The book you don’t read cant help.
13. Success is neither magical or mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of
consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
14. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day…
15. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
16. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
17. Whatever good things we build end up building us.
18. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or
19. Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so
that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people.
20. Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel aboutwhat you know.
21. Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you’re signed up for a
season, see it through. You don’t have to stay forever, but at least stay until you
see it through.